Machi is application which has been developed the application (the app) for creation sales orders for selling food.
A purpose of the app is to help customers:
- Choose required list of items and place an order;
- Check history of placed orders;
- See special promotion for customers;
The app has user authentication.
The app is using Microsoft App Center to collect analytics and crashes.
The information the app collects for analytics is:
- unique app installations;
- daily sessions per user;
- total sessions;
- average sessions per day;
- session duration;
- average session length;
- device model distribution;
- OS distribution;
- device’s geographical location and language settings (The country is determined by the carrier country and requires the device to have a SIM card. The language is the one defined at the OS level by user);
- active Users per Version;
The information about crashes does not contain personal information and only related to an accrued software failure.
The app uses additional libraries for its functionality:
- Xamarin.Forms – MIT (https://github.com/xamarin/Xamarin.Forms/blob/master/LICENSE);
- Newtownsoft.Json – MIT (https://github.com/JamesNK/Newtonsoft.Json/blob/master/LICENSE.md);
- LiteDB – MIT (https://github.com/mbdavid/LiteDB/blob/master/LICENSE);
- Microsoft.AppCenter – MIT (https://github.com/Microsoft/AppCenter-SDK-DotNet/blob/master/license.txt);
- MVVM Helpers – MIT (https://github.com/jamesmontemagno/mvvm-helpers/blob/master/LICENSE.md)
- Popup Page Plugin for Xamarin Forms – MIT (https://github.com/rotorgames/Rg.Plugins.Popup/blob/master/LICENSE.md)
- Xamarin.Essentials – MIT (https://github.com/xamarin/Essentials/blob/master/LICENSE)
- Behaviors.Xamarin.Forms.Netstandard – MIT (https://github.com/1iveowl/Behaviors.Xamarin.Forms.Netstandard/blob/master/LICENSE)